Property management can be extremely beneficial if you own property in Boston, but do not live in Boston. We help owners get great tenants, great rents, and avoid costly mistakes. Let A&S Realty and our team of vendors handle all the day to day operations of your property such as:
- Market your property for rent utilizing tools such as high quality photos, virtual 360 degree tours, YouTube videos, social media, and rental advertizing platforms such as the Zillow network of sites and the MLS.
- Screen potential tenants, checking references and credit reports, qualifying income, etc.
- Coordinate apartment turnover cleanings, keys, and the move in/out process.
- Handle repairs and routine maintenance that arise during tenancies, and arrange for the appropriate vetted vendors. Obtain multiple quotes for large projects.
- Oversee major improvements and renovations. Obtain multiple quotes for large projects.
- Coordinate access for vendors such as inspectors, appraisers, etc.
- Ensure compliance with local laws, including fair housing, lead paint laws, and the city of Boston's rental registration program.
- Handle accounting for your property such as collecting & depositing rents, opening tenant escrow accounts for security deposits, paying invoices and bills such as taxes, HOA fees, and utility bills.
- Initiate, monitor, and renew service contracts such as janitorial services and insurance premiums.
- Provide quarterly financial reporting as well as an end of the year statement.
- Setting up both owners and tenants in our easy-to-use management portal for online communication, rent payments, maintenance tickets, and more.
If you own a property within the Back Bay, Fenway, South End, Beacon Hill and/or Downtown areas and are considering property management services, please contact us so we can discuss your needs in more detail.