Property management can be extremely beneficial if you own property in Boston, but do not live in Boston. We help owners get great tenants, great rents, and avoid costly mistakes. Let A&S Realty and our team of vendors handle all the day to day operations of your property such as:
- Marketing your property for rent which includes screening potential tenants, checking references and credit reports, etc.
- Coordinate apartment cleanings, keys, and the move in/out process.
- Handle repairs and routine maintenance that arise during tenancies, and arrange for the appropriate vendors. Obtain multiple quotes for large projects.
- Oversee major improvements and renovations. Obtain multiple quotes for large projects.
- Coordinate access for vendors such as inspectors, appraisers, etc.
- Ensure compliancy with local laws, including fair housing and lead paint laws.
- Handle accounting for your property such as collecting & depositing rents, opening escrow accounts for security deposits, pay invoices and bills such as tax, condo fee, and utility bills.
- Provide financial reporting upon request.
- Initiate, monitor, and renew service contracts such as janitorial services and insurance premiums.
- Administrative duties such as notifying tenants, copying/scanning, sending out notices, etc.
If you own a property within the Back Bay, Fenway, South End, Beacon Hill and/or Downtown areas and are considering property management services, please contact us so we can discuss your needs in more detail.